What can Craig help me with?

Craig can help you with all matters for which Parliament or central government is responsible, such as:

He is unable to settle private disputes with neighbours or employers, nor can he help in family arguments or consumer matters. He cannot interfere with decisions made in court.

If your problem concerns the Local Authority, for services such as:

  • refuse collection

  • housing

  • planning permission

  • parking

  • public lavatories

you should contact your local Council or Councillor.

If you live in Broadstairs, Cliftonville or Ramsgate you can find your local Councillor via the following link: http://democracy.thanet.gov.uk/mgFindMember.aspx

If you live in Sandwich or the Villages you can find your local Councillor via this link: http://moderngov.dover.gov.uk/mgFindMember.aspx


4 The Broadway
Broadstairs, Kent
CT10 2AD



Please include your postal address in any correspondence so that we can confirm you are a constituent.


Constituency Office: 01843 603242


If you are a journalist please click here



Craig holds regular surgeries - please get in touch if you would like to book an appointment to meet with him.

Name *

View our data usage policy here