What can Craig help me with?
Craig can help you with all matters for which Parliament or central government is responsible, such as:
· Tax problems involving the HM Revenue and Customs Department.
· Problems dealt with by the Department for Work and Pensions such as benefits, pensions and National Insurance.
· Problems dealt with by the Home Office, such as immigration.
· Problems dealt with by the Department of Health, such as hospitals and the National Health Service (NHS).
· Problems dealt with by the Department for Education, such as school closures and grants.
He is unable to settle private disputes with neighbours or employers, nor can he help in family arguments or consumer matters. He cannot interfere with decisions made in court.
If your problem concerns the Local Authority (for example it is connected with services such as refuse collection, housing, planning permission or public lavatories), you should contact your local Council or Councillor.
If you live in Broadstairs, Cliftonville or Ramsgate you can find your local Councillor via the following link: http://democracy.thanet.gov.uk/mgFindMember.aspx
If you live in Sandwich or the Villages you can find your local Councillor via this link: http://moderngov.dover.gov.uk/mgFindMember.aspx
Craig holds regular surgeries - please get in touch if you would like to book an appointment to meet with him.